When you’re traveling, it can be hard to stay on-top of your beauty routine- especially when you have to fit all your beauty necessities in a little zip-lock bag. I tone down my beauty routine A LOT when I’m traveling, but I have my tried-and-true product that I take with me everywhere I go. They help me look and feel pretty, but make it through the TSA without getting tossed. Here are the travel products I CAN’T live without:
1.Head and Shoulders Classic Clean Shampoo Travel Size
I love this shampoo because it leaves my scalp and hair feeling SO clean, and it really does wonders for dandruff. If you’re traveling, chances are your hair and scalp will be exposed to all sorts of different stressful situations, so make sure you give them some TLC!.
2. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate
If you work in fashion or beauty, then you’ve definitely seen this moisturizer around. It’s super moisturizing and is great for post-flight skin madness.
3. Laura Mercier Undercover PotI’m a huge fan of Laura Mercier, period. She makes great products. Travel wise, this little pot is a LIFE SAVER. Two shades of concealer + setting powder in a small travel-friendly pot- what else could you want?!
4. Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint There’s nothing better than a good two-in-one product. Tata Harper’s stain is great to give both your lips AND your cheeks some color. It’s all natural + there are lots of colors to choose from.
5. Epicuren Sunscreen
SUNSCREEN. NO MATTEER WHAT. I love using samples when I travel- I got a couple of Epicuren sunscreen samples a while back, and they are AMAZING for traveling:).
6. Clarin’s Tinted Sunscreen
I love this tinted sunscreen from Clarin’s, because it acts just like a tinted moisturizer. It doesn’t feel heavy , but adds just enough coverage.
7. It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In For Blondes
This little magic bottle really does the trick. It keeps your hair shiny and healthy + your blonde color looking fresh and brass-free!
You can also check out my in-flight beauty routine here.
What are your favorite travel products?