Ladies, you asked for it! Here’s my the top ten tools from my kit. I can’t live (nor work) without them. They are the magic behind my “fairy godmother” beauty wand. And you can have the same tools at home. Get them and use my how-to videos to learn dozens of looks.
1. Hot Tools Irons – Reliable irons (you’ll have them forever) that are affordable and get the job done! my must have ones are 1 inch and 1 1/2. Get yours and be ready for a super easy how to video on free-flow waves coming soon!
2. GHD flat iron – Beveled on the edges so I can flick out the ends of hair or create loose waves. Options are endless on the looks you can create with the iron. It gives a beautiful classic smooth- y finish too.
3. T3 Blowdryer – I use a different blow dryer in my kit but for at home this is the must because your arms won’t get tired and the technology will cut down your dry time.
4. Bb Brilliantine – This lightweight pomade will add shine to dry ends and give your hair a piece-y texture. A must have for medium to coarse hair ladies!
5. Oribe Dry Texture Spray – One of these products sells every 3 mins and you know why?! because it is incredible for volume AND texture in one! pump up your volume or refresh limp locks with this volumizing hairspray. It’s like dry shampoo + surf spray had a baby!
6. Bb thickening spray – Va Va Volume for those pin straight girls + oh so FINE (haired) Females! a bouncy blowout that will last all day and keep giving when other products weight down- this is weightless.
7. Bobby Pins – Best. Ever. This is the everlasting bobby pin! They go on and on and on and on… The matte finish keeps them snug in your style and hidden from the camera (it’s what they use in TV.)
8. Carbon Clips – These clips are my heroes! I’ve gone through a million different brands and trust me, these are superior. Super lightweight and virtually unbreakable. Stainless steel spring grip, heat resistant and static free.
9. Rouging Comb – This little wonder is my #1 go-to comb while on set due to its versatility and compact size. The rugged, little teeth are designed to create long-holding volume when backcombed at your roots. The five-pronged end is best for lifting styles for even more volume and smoothing out unwanted strands.
10. Leonard Greyl Hairspray – Weightless formula that won’t go sticky nor tacky, this hairspray adds tons of volume to your style while allowing the ability to re-work your look as needed. Sleek and compact bottle slips nicely in most handbags for quick touch-ups when you’re on the run.
For more daily beauty & style inspiration, follow me on Instagram + Pinterest + Twitter.
I would LOVE to see your personal style creations! Tag me with #SBbeauty
Be You. Be Beautiful! XO, SB