Supermodel Waves (Sephora Feature)
If you follow me at all, you know that I LOVE big, luxurious waves. I live for that volume! So I wanted to show you how to get gorgeous Supermodel WAVES that last all night long.
- IGK: Call Time Styling Primer
- Reverie: Milk Anti-Frizz Leave-In Nourishing Treatment
- Bumble and bumble: Thickening Full Form Mousse
- dyson: Supersonic Hair Dryer
- ghd: Curve 1″ Classic Curl Iron
- ghd: Classic 1″ Inch Styler
- Bumble and bumble: Thickening Dryspun Finish
- Alterna Working Hairspray
- Start with clean hair.
- Wet your hair to prep it with product (or towel-dried hair)
- Section your hair + comb out tangles.
- Apply your primer.
- Apply anti-frizz treatment.
- Apply thickening mousse.
- Repeat to all sections
- Use your hairdryer on a high-heat setting and blow-dry your hair upside down.
- Resection your hair.
- Use your curling iron, and start curling the bottom section using my wrapping technique.
- Make sure you let your hair cool before brushing out.
- Once everything is curled, apply hairspray.
- Let cool or use your hairdryer’s cool setting to set.
- Brush out.
- You can use the flat-iron to design the style to your liking.
- Use your finishing spray to add even more volume.