New Year’s Eve DIY | Night Out Compact
Goodbye 2015, and HELLO 2016! I can’t believe another year has soared by. This year was full of adventure, and I hope I get to continue with that trend. I have some super fun things up my sleeve for 2016 (think lots of new videos + more). But for now I wanted to leave you with this great little New Year’s Eve DIY!
If you’re planning to ring in the New Year by glamming it up then you might find this DIY post very handy! I love those cute little bags that go with those cute little cocktail dresses but what is a girl to do with a long night, tons of instagram photos, and dancing? Richard Simon’s sweat city??! Oh, Yes! I love this little trick because most of us have a compact or two just hanging around in a drawer getting dusty and this is a way we can recycle that forgotten friend and make it useful!.
Old Compact or Eye Shadow Case
Metal Cosmetic Spatula
1. Use spatula to remove any excess makeup in the compact.
2. Wipe compact clean.
3. Put your blush, lipstick, cream eyeshadow, and concealer in compact.
4. Ta- da! Tucked in nice and tidy!
1. Use cream eyeshadow as it blends easily with your finger. If you need powder for a touch up and want to downsize with that too you can use a contact lense case.
3. Greasy? use a piece of tissue to blot up excess oil or the seat covers in the loo (sounds gross but it’s actually similar to the paper found in most blotting kits!)
What are some of your highlights from 2015? What are you most looking forward to in 2016?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! XOXOXO