Lived In Waves
Welcome to my new Bathroom Beauty Series, which lets you come into my bathroom with me so you can see how I get ready for different things and also to answer any questions you may have.
For the first video of my new series, I’m going to show you how to get those effortlessly, undone, lived in waves. These are so wearable for a fun night out on the town (I wore mine to a concert).
Here’s how you get the look:
- Wash hair and put a little bit of frizz fighting serum in the end.
- If your hair doesn’t hold curl, use a volumizing foam or spray.
- Let it dry.
- Tie up the top section of your hair.
- Split the bottom part of your section into two (like two ponytails)
- Wrap hair around your curling iron, switching off the direction you wrap it towards.
- Let cool.
- Take down the next section of your hair.
- Repeat until the rest of your hair is waved.
- Make sure to curl the hair in the front of your face away from your face.
- Use dry shampoo towards your roots to add a bit of a boost.
What do you think of my new Bathroom Series? Are there any styles you want to learn how to do? Please subscribe to my youtube channel so I can keep making you these helpful videos! Thank you xo