This look is from a couple of seasons ago, but recently made its way back into the trend-zone. It’s all about accessorizing your hair! I like this look in particular, because it’s sleek, chic, and minimal. It’s a great way to add some personality to a look without having to put in too much effort. Here’s how to get the look:
1. Blow dry damp hair using a volumizing mist from roots to ends, using a medium-size round brush to give the hair bend.
2. While blow-drying, elevate the hair off the scalp all over the head and away from the face.
3. Apply this volumizing spray to give added lift and texture to the hair.
4. Part hair down the middle using a rat tail comb.
5. Leave the first 1 -inch section around the face straight but the back-comb the crown area to create height and life.
6. Secure in messy loose bun at the nape with bobby pins. Allow the texture to be open and airy.
7. Pull a few pieces out around the face.
8. Put on the leather headband and detail the hair around your face as desired.
9. If you want more volume in the crown use the end of your rat tail comb to pull the hair up and out.
10. Secure with pins and leave the natural matte airy texture to finish.
***TIP: Go to the craft store and buy a piece of leather string to use as a headband!